MS November Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiller1327

man its quite a ways from rangeley on a school night. Wouldn't get home till 1 am. You should think about moving it to a friday or saturday next time.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
aww bummer lads...I gots a work related par-taay Weds nite.

hem,,,go to MS meet and get fired from work, or go to work and get fired from MS!??
default_smile.png

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
aww bummer lads...I gots a work related par-taay Weds nite.
hem,,,go to MS meet and get fired from work, or go to work and get fired from MS!??
default_smile.png
You`ll be missing out on a free brew
default_additional_unamused.gif

-----Added 11/5/2009 at 04:52:25-----

Looks like Son of Mainiac will make it.

Stein

Stein
I'm coming to at least hang out in the parking lot beforehand. I'm picking up a radio from stiXXX (who isn't on the sign-up list?)

$4.95 for a bowl of vegetarian chili sounds pretty good though. Too bad its not a bread bowl
default_smile.png

Tyler

Remember, any of you that are leaving between 8 and 9, tune in to the Bone to hear my band on the radio
default_rolleyes.gif

Stein

Stein
Remember, any of you that are leaving between 8 and 9, tune in to the Bone to hear my band on the radio
default_rolleyes.gif
at night? I'll be finishing up homework and I'll try to tune in.

Ray

The Northernah'
well bad news fellas, I cant make it, lost the AC pump on the WRX today and am going to take weds to fix that sorry about backing out

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm interested but i cant drink so that kinda sucks
Don't worry about that, the place is a restaurant so you can have dinner and hang out. People just grab a [good] beer with dinner, I know that's why I like the establishment choices MS makes. Brewpub with a full menu, it's not 21+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back