MS August 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Founding Father
yah i hear you...... but we have members 30 mins from lewiston and an hour to portland.

its just the way it is. like we said we do this to try and keep everyone as happy as we can. but unfortunetly we cant make everyone happy all the time.

phil (thenailman) live in mass and always seems to make it to lewiston... weird.

ruggedman

ok lets have the September meet in york county...closer for phil
+1 we go north but not south
default_biggrin.png

I'm just being a pain in the keister...i know it's hard to get these coordinated, and I think all criticism is always good. Dont get your undergarments in a twist boys, there are many things you're doing right! Use what we're saying as constructive that's all it's meant as. People can be so short sometimes
default_wink.png

Many props for having it at a local place though. I'd sooner drive to the armpit of maine to support a local business than longhorn, or some other flair driven chain.
default_biggrin.png

Mark

+1 we go north but not south
default_frown.gif

I'm just being a pain in the keister...i know it's hard to get these coordinated, and I think all criticism is always good. Dont get your undergarments in a twist boys, there are many things you're doing right! Use what we're saying as constructive that's all it's meant as. People can be so short sometimes
default_additional_spin.gif

Many props for having it at a local place though. I'd sooner drive to the armpit of maine to support a local business than longhorn, or some other flair driven chain.
default_biggrin.png
careful before lightsabr uses the force on yo azz.

as for september, i'd like to make it giant. i'm open to suggestions and would like to please as many people as possible. anyone looking to make a suggestion PM me please. i may make a thread out of it

topdeeni

ACTON BIG DADDYS
default_frown.gif
Plenty of parking we just may have to fight the bikers for
Im sure either my wife or I are related to or know them in some way....
default_biggrin.png

I dunno how far gone it is from everyone butpeople here were impressed with some of the food selections and it looked like everyone enjoyed the beer at Sunday River Brewery right where NEFR was held at Sunday river..

Tyler

I dont care where it is as long as its south of portland..
hahaha, so far it's never south of Portland (except for South Portland). Unless you find it worth it to drive a bit to a meet, it might be a while until you make it to one ..

What are you going to do when there's a GROUP DRIVE?

Speaking of that ...
default_frown.gif

Kristof

Banned
I dont care where it is as long as its south of portland..

whats the sense in having all that hp if you wont drive an hour with it??? maine is 400 miles from bottom to top and you dont think portland is south????

4WRXter

Skier!
I should make it! Probably +1. I love the 1 1/2-2 hr drive to L/A. I make it a mini group drive with myself. No one gets seperated. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I crack myself up.

See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back