MS September Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
my vote goes out to gloss gunmetal or gloss colormatch to the cah

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
good seeing you guys, even if it was only for a few min. Just can't eat much or drink a beer yet.

Pat, wheels look good. definitely knew you were there!

patsti

NitrousFed
lol thanks guys... I have had color matched stock 18s/black stock 18s/pink stock 18s

gold 5spokes/bronze 5spokes now these pink cobra r wheels that where gloss black till last night thanks to my friend nate...

I am planning on getting some new ones and just using these as my winter/ road trip rims. Lol I saw you Pedro for a second but didnt get a chance to say hi.

I was too busy winning the 50/50 lol

K

Kati

I was impressed that there was more of a turn out than the RSVP list had said, that was pretty cool!
default_woohoo.gif

The plan changed and we all ordered off of the menu instead.
default_biggrin.png

The food was great!!
default_smile.png

The seating was tight (and no that's not slang for "cool"!).

Pat was the 50/50 winner!!!
default_smile.png

I was antisocial, as I forgot to bring something to keep me warm outside- but I did get to watch the Family Guy movie for only the 8074564654 time!
default_tongue.png

I think had we bailed on the buffet idea earlier, we would have had a stronger attendance, and a larger 50/50 pot (remember half that money goes to the site!!).

I was very impressed.

I'd love to see a much larger group, in a much larger room.

I would vote for this place in the future (keeping in mind the pre-added gratuity and crabby/ forgetful waitresses... even that didn't scare me off!)

stiXXX

Good peeps, good times, great fun!

After tonight, I want a new WRX Premium with heated REAR seats!!
default_smile.png

patsti

NitrousFed
I was impressed that there was more of a turn out than the RSVP list had said, that was pretty cool!
default_biggrin.png

The plan changed and we all ordered off of the menu instead.
default_biggrin.png

The food was great!!
default_smile.png

The seating was tight (and no that's not slang for "cool"!).

Pat was the 50/50 winner!!!
default_smile.png

I was antisocial, as I forgot to bring something to keep me warm outside- but I did get to watch the Family Guy movie for only the 8074564654 time!
default_tongue.png

I think had we bailed on the buffet idea earlier, we would have had a stronger attendance, and a larger 50/50 pot (remember half that money goes to the site!!).

I was very impressed.

I'd love to see a much larger group, in a much larger room.

I would vote for this place in the future (keeping in mind the pre-added gratuity and crabby/ forgetful waitresses... even that didn't scare me off!)
Thanks for the soda... she was too busy being mad that she didnt have to work to get a tip... She might have been mad that she made like 5x what she normally does on a wed.

gabe... upperdecker... dont use the restrooms at 51 warf that's all I gotta say.
default_woohoo.gif

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
The waitress sucked. She seemed so pissed to be helping us which is funny considering the food wasnt that good either. That place is doomed in this economy.

What was up with the 15 extra cokes we had?

Nate

Founding Father
glad you guys had a good time. i had to work last night so i couldn't make it. but i doubt anyone missed me anyway.
default_tongue.png
see you at the next one.

its usually not a big deal, but this is why we have an RSVP list. its usually not "cool" it leaves the resturant (or me) running for chairs and tables to accomodate for the extra people who show up and dont take the time to RSVP. i dont get why people dont respond that they are coming. chances are they are on all the time and view this thread on more then one occasion. it only takes two seconds to type "im in".

see you guys at the next one! we promise we will try to make it better. it might even be a little more north. its been a while.

and of course.... gear up for the group drive!

Kristof

Banned
The waitress sucked. She seemed so pissed to be helping us which is funny considering the food wasnt that good either. That place is doomed in this economy.
lwow you think she would of been excited to have a big table with lots of tip

XDIRTYX

i thought it was over all a good meet, got to know a few more people. i kind of liked the smaller group just so you can talk to more people. now that i think about it i give it 2 thumbs up because whenever i go out to eat i always order a roy rogers beacase im 13 and that was the best one i can remember in a long time, 3 cherries! Heyo!
default_additional_iam.gif

K

Kati

I don't think we have ever really RSVPed because we tend to go to all of them, except for the baseball one and one near an extended holiday weekend I think.

I kept looking at your drink and kept thinking of my Shirley Temple orders! To be honest I have NEVER in my life heard of your drink!

(A Roy Rogers is a non-alcoholic mixed drink made with cola, grenadine syrup, garnished with a maraschino cherry. It is considered an acceptable ****tail drink for children (since there is no alcohol). For this reason, it may also be called a kiddie ****tail or simply a homemade Cherry Coke.)

You're welcome Pat.

I don't know how many times I said, "Coke, regular coke, coke RIGHT HERE" and she just looked right past me and took it down to your side.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I agree with most of what you said. Bottom line it aint no Portland Pie
default_frown.gif

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Wish I could have made it...I'm still looking forward to the group drive and finally seeing Nate's STi...I could right a book report on that car! Happy to see it out and about man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back