Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Damn school ... ruins everything!
Seems like it interferes everytime
default_smile.png
Gonna be a last minute decision...

Fozzy

i forgot to mention that i will be +1 and am already on the list.

also, OBS Chris and Tan Man will be coming as well

Nicklepage1010

Ahhh, I have school! Mayybe I'll be sick I've never been to one of these meets. Oh yeah nate, can you get me some more cards bud?

patsti

NitrousFed
nate bring me a pink sticker or two if you have them... my phone ran out of battery when I was texting you earlier. I am sure you never replied anyways lol. I was planning something that you wish you could be in on!

marcelr1988

i forgot to mention that i will be +1 and am already on the list. also, OBS Chris and Tan Man will be coming as well
tan man better not bring his saab
default_smile.png
if so, that thing is not gonna park next to me lol

Nate

Founding Father
Ahhh, I have school! Mayybe I'll be sick I've never been to one of these meets. Oh yeah nate, can you get me some more cards bud?
Show up and find me.... I have all kinds of cards, and a new batch of decals if anyone wants some.

nate bring me a pink sticker or two if you have them... my phone ran out of battery when I was texting you earlier. I am sure you never replied anyways lol. I was planning something that you wish you could be in on!
I have an idea of what you're talking about.... and I HATE YOU! And no pink stickers sorry. Jami has the one off versions of them. I have red, and blue.

blueoutback

devon joey and my friend asa will be there we all have outback sports except asa he has a legacy how many other people will be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back