MS February 2010 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiththers

hey so depending on how much i make in tips tonight at work, i might be able to go! one question though, how much of a donation do i need to make?

Iboc_C64

I need to get on the forums more often, I am starting to lose touch. Count me in guys, I should be able to make it.

Stein

Stein
hey so depending on how much i make in tips tonight at work, i might be able to go! one question though, how much of a donation do i need to make?
None at all. This week its not donation like usual, the 50/50 raffle (50% to winner, 50% towards the site) is now 100/0 (100% to winner). The raffle is always optional though.

Tyler

I'm still going to try to be there, but where I have a test Friday and the results determine a class from last semesters grade ... I may not have time.

Mighty Subie

I'm still going to try to be there, but where I have a test Friday and the results determine a class from last semesters grade ... I may not have time.

pfft! You can always re-do school, but you can't re-do a meet!

Mark

NOOOOO mandatory donation ever. we have a 50/50 raffle we normally run but obviously you can choose to enter if you wish. this months is 100% profit though. we never require money, although there are several ways to keep the club running that you'll see pop up here and there.

-=Lobstah=-

you could catch a 196 convoy as well
default_tongue.png

Ryan

Ugghh... not sure if I'm gonna make it anymore. I quite possibly have to attend a presentation regarding my major at the university...

marcelr1988

no matter where the meet is held, there will always be people that can't make it. just because some people can't make it because it is out of range etc doesn't mean there will be an unsuccesful outcome. there is no way we can please everyone and adapt to everyones schedule. i guess that's why the organizers of these meets alternate to try to involve everyone. and as said before, these meets are for subaru people, by subaru people. last time i checked this wasnt a resteraunt critic forum. the purpose of the meets is to get people together with a common interest and socialize.
/end rant
amen brother..

patsti

NitrousFed
you could catch a 196 convoy as well
default_smile.png
If its not way out of my way to do that I will... what time and place are you meeting at?

Just checked on google maps... 37mins if I got I 95 and 59 mins if I go I295 and RT196... if I head to Freeport (which I might have to do anyways) I'll meet up...

ANYONE ELSE HEADING FROM PORTLAND???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back