MS August 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
im trying to get my young attractive lady to come, but she asked "are you going to talk cars all night" and that couldn't be answered to her liking so no attractive lady for me :-(

topdeeni

im trying to get my young attractive lady to come, but she asked "are you going to talk cars all night" and that couldn't be answered to her liking so no attractive lady for me :-(
tell her Kay is coming... they can sit there, look good and giggle all night...
default_frown.gif

ps: Don't let mine drink after 9 Pm

LGHT SBR

Let me hear back from LGHT SBR first and then i'll post when we can meet dood.
I may not be able to meet up in SoPo till 6pm, if that's not too late for ya, lets meet up at Longhorn or the old Ciruit City. Then we'll all break the law and speed up to Lisbon. We should get there by 630 even if we go 75mph.

iahtnoob

I may not be able to meet up in SoPo till 6pm, if that's not too late for ya, lets meet up at Longhorn or the old Ciruit City. Then we'll all break the law and speed up to Lisbon. We should get there by 630 even if we go 75mph.
OKay, so 6pm it is at Circuit City near the maine mall. Yeah, we won't be goin' as fast as we did last time. See ya there. Anyone else gonna meet us at that time?

CheySpec207

OKay, so 6pm it is at Circuit City near the maine mall. Yeah, we won't be goin' as fast as we did last time. See ya there. Anyone else gonna meet us at that time?
yall are more than welcome to come meet at tire warehouse at 6 which is when i get out of work a few people are meeting up there if not we'll catch u guys on the highway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back