MS September Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDIRTYX

i delivered pizza for almost 7 years, there is a special place in hell for people who dont tip well. for a delivery $5 minimum. if you cant tip that much get off your dead ass and go get it yourself!!!! just my little rant
default_smile.png

Kristof

Banned
i delivered pizza for almost 7 years, there is a special place in hell for people who dont tip well. for a delivery $5 minimum. if you cant tip that much get off your dead ass and go get it yourself!!!! just my little rant
default_additional_sillylol.gif
i did too for 4 years and was a waiter if somoen tipped 20 percent if it was over 20 bucks i thought that was a good tip

Ryan

Is the $16 all you can eat pizza the only food item that is going to be available to us? Or is that just a special they have all the time?

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I would totally go to these, but I hang out with a bunch of long time friends every Wednesday. I'll make one sometime haha.... I did make the red robin meet
default_smile.png

jfarr

nope not gonna make this one. still not dun my clutch yet **** keeps going wrong. sorry

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I would totally go to these, but I hang out with a bunch of long time friends every Wednesday. I'll make one sometime haha.... I did make the red robin meet
default_additional_whip.gif
You can bring your buddies. All the show and talk about Subies can be contagious
default_idk.gif

i-wagon

I WAS going to make it...but i have belts showing on my front left tire, need $ for treads. unless i can show up on a ninja 250 and not eat:(

Carter

Administrator
Not again...

A Moderator deleted it at their descretion, why do I always get blamed for these things? You should have gotten a PM from the mod who deleted your post and as to why. If you didn't, I'll look into it and find out why. Stand by!

SUBARUDE

the header at the top of the page has the wrong date its says the 8th when its suppose to be the 9th
default_tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back