MS September Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNailman

Warcock
holy deadthread guys. anybody coming to this meet or what?
default_biggrin.png
i might actually win the raffle this time, of course if it do, i'll only get $4
default_frown.gif

TheNailman

Warcock
:shrugs:

i dunno man.

people complain when we dont support local businesses, then, when we choose a place, and they charge a little more than a superchain would, people dont like that either.

HR radness

His royal radness
I'm down for it, I love Ricetta's

Here's a valid point Phil. I like supporting local business, I refuse to go to chains if I can help it. That being said, the price shouldn't be any more than the lunch all you can eat special. Except for a few exceptions here:p nobody is going to eat a whole large by themselves and break even on the $16 price.

So I'm in, but not for pizza. See you all then

Nate

Founding Father
the $16 includes drinks (non-alcoholic), salad, and pizza. dont forget your pitching in on the tip too.

internalcombust

:shrugs: i dunno man.

people complain when we dont support local businesses, then, when we choose a place, and they charge a little more than a superchain would, people dont like that either.
I know it is hard to please everyone, nearly impossible. No biggy,I will just catch the next one. Have fun though. Its not just the price, I had a really bad waitress there once named Kitty I think. Wow, pizza was great, but I felt like I was wasting her time being there. I hope everything works out well for the group.

Kristof

Banned
yeah i might comne to hang out if shcedule permits but might bring my own bagged luch. hell might stop by littkle cesars and get a 5$ large peperoni and bring it
default_woohoo.gif

XDIRTYX

i guess i didnt realize it was with tip. if that's with tip im cool with that. so its the same as lunch $11 + $5 tip or $12 + $4 tip. i feel much better about that. im in

TheNailman

Warcock
many people prefer to leave a good tip. most waitresses dont even make minimum wage. i think the minimum wage for waitstaff is something like $3.00?

rather see them making a good career serving than stripping.

Kristof

Banned
many people prefer to leave a good tip. most waitresses dont even make minimum wage. rather see them making a good career serving than stripping.
all depends on what they look like!!!!
default_smile.png
:)

ReZPunK

all wait staff make at least the state minimum wage for wait staff. that is a lower amount than the regular minimum wage because it is a tip based income.

that being said, i cant justify 16 bucks for the 2 slices of pizza i would eat and then have to pay for a few beers on top of that. plus tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back